Re: An exchange with Mike Ware (on Argyrotype)

From: wcharmon@wt.net
Date: 03/21/06-02:02:24 PM Z

Well, I thought I *was* trying to say nice things about argyrotype with
respect to its differences to VDB and salt prints. Any other interpretation of
my remarks misconstrue my intent.

I can assure you that my sensitizer, paper, and coating procedures are
verbatim from his description. Even so, I found that a double coated
argyrotype was richer than a single coated one. Single coat Dmax was fine, but
another coat did yield an improvement in print quality.

Clay

--
believed to be clean.