Re: Gum chemistry is simple and easy and Gloy

From: davidhatton@totalise.co.uk
Date: 03/22/06-03:19:43 AM Z
('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) Hi Terry,

Currently in Yorkshire, Gods Golden Acre, but only until March 30 when I return to Turkey. I was thinking of taking one of your gum courses at
the back end of the year though (if there is one).

I think I may have stumbled upon the secret of 'Gloy'....:) and it would be interesting to compare notes

Regards,

David H

On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 15:34 , TERRYAKING@aol.com sent:

---- Message sent via Totalise Webmail - http://www.totalise.co.uk Up to 2Mb Broadband now from just £11.99 a month