Re: Gum chemistry is simple and easy and Gloy

From: TERRYAKING@aol.com
Date: 03/22/06-04:59:10 AM Z

In a message dated 22/3/06 9:20:28 am, davidhatton@totalise.co.uk writes:

Hi Terry,

Currently in Yorkshire, Gods Golden Acre, but only until March 30 when I
return to Turkey. I was thinking of taking one of your gum courses at
the back end of the year though (if there is one).

I think I may have stumbled upon the secret of 'Gloy'....:) and it would be
interesting to compare notes

Regards,

David H

David

I am organising a conference on church photographt at Durham Catherdral in
July.where there will be an exhibition of fine photography including platinum
and silver gealtine.

Tell me when you are likely to be free for a gum workshop ( I will cover
Gloy!).

Terry

Terry King FRPS

RPS Historical Group (Chairman)