Accurate subject headings

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;kthayer@pacifier.com>
Date: 03/24/06-12:24:04 PM Z

On Mar 24, 2006, at 9:57 AM, Loris Medici wrote:

> Yes, you perfectly can... But in another thread and subject please
> (that was the point of my clarification - I see that it worked
> hence the topic change)...

Having spent some frustrating time earlier this week looking for
Clay's ternary diagram and finally finding it under the subject line
"Adam needs a printer" I would echo Loris's plea for accurate
subject headings. (I couldn't remember the word "ternary," or I
could have located it with a simple search; I was thinking of words
like "triangulation" but couldn't dredge up "ternary.")
Katharine