Re: An exchange with Mike Ware (on Argyrotype)

From: TERRYAKING@aol.com
Date: 03/25/06-03:29:51 AM Z

In a message dated 24/03/2006 22:41:58 GMT Standard Time, rs@silvergrain.org
writes:

Loris is fighting a war against trace iron and we may need a stronger
arm.

Why ?

Has Loris established the extent of what is wrong with the process we have
been using for the past 140 years ? Has he then established the extent to
which effort is needed to overcome the supposed problem.?

The manuals over the nearly two centuries of ohotography are full of methods
of dealing with problems that do not exist.

Terry

Terry King FRPS

RPS Historical Group (Chairman)

_www.hands-on-pictures.com/_ (http://www.hands-on-pictures.com/)