Re: An exchange with Mike Ware (on Argyrotype)

From: roger kockaerts ^lt;permadocument@yahoo.com>
Date: 03/26/06-01:20:39 PM Z

Dear list,

  In silver printing we generally fight a war against trace thiosulfate and have some efficient quantitative measuring techniques at our disposal. Nothing of the sort exists (at my knowledge) to do the same with the iron processes. It would be convenient if our chemical geniuses could come up with a practical way to measure tolerable residual iron.

  Warm greetings from Brussels,
  Roger Kockaerts