Re: Making carbon tissue

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@clemson.edu>
Date: 03/25/06-09:58:37 PM Z

Issues regarding thickness of carbon tissue are the following.

Thin, heavily pigmented tissue gives maximum printing speed but very
little relief. By thin I mean wet tissue height of .5mm or less.

Thick, lightly pigmented tissues gives maximum relief but printing
times are very long, 2X-4X more than thin tissue. By thick I mean a
wet height of 1.0mm or more.

Sandy