RE: Soft proof

From: Don Bryant ^lt;dstevenbryant@mindspring.com>
Date: 03/30/06-02:03:38 PM Z

Yves and David,

>From the web site of Keith Taylor I quote:

"Recently I've been working with an excellent colour management expert, Rick
Haring of Picture Farm Inc. in Minneapolis, to construct a profile for the
three-colour gum dichromate process. Converting the working file from Adobe
RGB to my profile allows me to soft proof the image and get a realistic idea
of how it will appear on paper when printed in gum."

Don Bryant