Re: Soft proof

From: Yves Gauvreau ^lt;gauvreau-yves@sympatico.ca>
Date: 03/30/06-02:11:26 PM Z

Don.

I kind of knew it was possible, after all it is just playing with numbers to
a certain extent. What I don't know is how to do it and unless there is a
very cheap way to do it automatically which I doubt. I'd still be interested
in how to do it kind of manually or at least find some pertinent documents
on the subject.

Regards
Yves