Re: Another pyrocat hd question...

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@clemson.edu>
Date: 03/30/06-03:41:59 PM Z

Unless the tubes are very big you should get enough coverage with
100ml of solution. My 5X7 tubes are 2" I.D. and about eight inches
long.

But just for the record, I am Sandy, not Terry. We just happen to
have the same last name. Terry can help you with other things, but
for Pyrocat you need to remember Sandy.

Sandy