RE: Quad Tone and Q Image RIPs

From: Eric Neilsen ^lt;e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net>
Date: 03/30/06-11:11:19 PM Z

Bruce, I have been using Qimage for about 4 to 5 months. It works well to do
random prints on the same piece of paper. It also has sharpening and many
other tools. It is just one more program to learn. I also have QTR but have
only barely scratched the surface of it. I wanted to see if I could make
equally dynamic prints with it and the 7000 loaded with Cone Inks and Image
Print. There have just been so many new programs to learn lately it is a bit
overwhelming. All in the pursuit of new digital negs and prints.

  Both QTR and Qimage have yahoo groups and both are mentioned on the Wide
Format group and digital B&W group. If you don't want to spend $50 on one or
both, hang out on those groups and see what info you can get.

Eric Neilsen Photography

4101 Commerce Street

Suite 9

Dallas, TX 75226