Re: gloy for tricolor on yupo?

From: TERRYAKING@aol.com
Date: 03/31/06-01:02:03 PM Z

In a message dated 31/3/06 7:30:43 pm, kthayer@pacifier.com writes:

> I just don't have any
> more patience with all this guessing and supposing about how gloy
> "should" work better than gum to print on these surfaces, simply
> because it's more "gluey" in quality. Looking out across the flat
> ocean, I could assume that the earth is flat, because it "seems"
> flat; I don't see any curvature in the horizon as far as I can see
> from north to south.

.

Perhaps a more appropriate analogy would be that of the duck.

If it looks like a duck.,quacks like a duck and walks like a duck, it
probably is a duck.

Gloy and gum look and behave in much the same way.

Quite apart from that, the curvature of the earth can be easily seen on a
flat sea as the horizon slopes down at the edges. It is quite worrying to think
of the sea all flowing away from the middle.

Terry