Re: URL for platinum gum comparison

From: Yves Gauvreau <gauvreau-yves_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 11:25:33 -0400

Christina,

I don't argue about your choice of using a platinum print but I think it
would be more fair to do both prints on the same paper IMHO.

Would it be fair to say that you don't think it is possible to reach the
same Dmax with gum (multi-exposure included) then what is possible with
Platinum?

Regards
Yves