Printing from Front/Back, etc.

From: Dave Soemarko <fotodave_at_dsoemarko.us>
Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 11:27:03 -0400

Hi, I mentioned last week or a week before that I would reply to posts
concerning front/back hardening, front/back printing, etc., but I really
don't have time to get to them. Maybe it doesn't matter at all because the
interest seems to have faded (?)

But Katharine asked about my view/theory about reversal of gum print. That
one I will get back to it, but sometimes it is hard to explain by words
only. In fact, I attempted once many years ago. I will do it again this
summer with more explanation, scan of prints showing the effect and
verifying the theory/model, etc. At this point I am not completely setup for
printing. I can set it up, but by then I might be moving already, so it's
not worth the time to setup ....

But happy printing and happy spring/summer all. Let's make an effort to show
that the list can be nice and pleasant and beneficial to all at the same
time. :-)

Dave S