Re: Dmax versus process?

From: Yves Gauvreau <gauvreau-yves_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 14:53:12 -0400

Terry,

as I responded to Ryuji now I don't see as much interest in achieving a high
Dmax, it may not be that useful if in the end you can't see the difference
because of the lighting conditions. I would think, I suppose, that one
should reach for somekind of common denominator and in doing that I assume
all process can bring it's values to light.

At first, I ask the question out of curiosity and with the answers given I
realise it doesn't really matter which is the top ranking Dmax producing
process.

Regards
Yves