Re: Dmax versus process?

From: Yves Gauvreau <gauvreau-yves_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 15:10:36 -0400

Sandy,

I still find a 1.2 Dmax for a single coat gum print on the low side, it's
just a surprise for me and I wont pursue this anymore, promiss...

I check to make sure and effectively density values are dimensionless and
have no units, the way you wrote density values below made me think for a
minute you where talking about exposure scale or something similar.

Density = log10 ( Opacity) and Opacity is the ratioof light intensity
(in/out)

the ratio cancels out the units.

Regards
Yves