Re: Brush development of palladium prints. RE: Potassium Oxalate developer for Platinum printing

From: Ender100_at_aol.com
Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 22:03:42 -0400 (EDT)

Terry,

Note that I said PD, not PT, and my experience with an exposure scale of 2.9
was with Palladium using Na2 as the contrast mix—which does have a small
amount of Platinum in it—so you can choose to call it PD or a PT/PD mix if you
wish, it doesn't matter so much to me.

So my question to you restated is, do you not think an exposure scale with PD
of Log 2.9 is possiblie or do you not think that an inkjet digital negative
with a density of Log 2.9 is possible—or both?

That was the clarification I was looking for.

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson
Precision Digital Negatives--The Book
PDNPrint Forum at Yahoo Groups