RE: Volume to weight

From: Marek Matusz <marekmatusz_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2006 21:09:38 +0000

Katharine,
To answer your question, about 15 cc of tapped carbon black in a beaker is
2.5 grams. And every time you open a container with it you end up with such
a mess.
I ran out of HP transparency yesterday and used something else (it is
Crystal Clear brand that I use to print gum negatives). The back exposed gum
just slides off from it. No good for back exposing. I need to get some more
HP transparency. Did you mention that one of your brands of transparency
film did not work as well?
Marek