Re: Back-exposing on plastic (was: Re: Gum transfer

From: Yves Gauvreau <gauvreau-yves_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 05 May 2006 10:19:14 -0400

Mark,

I just thought of something, does PDN use a specific hue or does it use color to make use of all the inks to create more density, if this if not a trade secret of course?

If it doesn't then I think it is possible to find a middle ground between a waistful method and my (electron microscope) idea and it could be put to use this afternoon.

Regards
Yves

PS I'm sure you'll see me coming with my big shoes.