Re: Back-exposing on plastic (was: Re: Gum transfer

From: Ender100_at_aol.com
Date: Fri, 05 May 2006 11:02:13 -0400 (EDT)

Yves,

Precision Digital Negatives uses color to vary the density of the negative to
match the exposure scale of the process. There is an article I wrote for
Camera Arts in the Dec/Jan 2005 issue that describes how it works. You can
still get back issues.

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson
Precision Digital Negatives--The Book