RE: arrogance and politics

From: BOB KISS <bobkiss_at_caribsurf.com>
Date: Sat, 06 May 2006 08:24:14 -0300

DEAR TERRY,
            You have undoubtedly heard that “one man’s meat is another’s
poison”. I am sorry that details drive away some who have unsubscribed but,
as mentioned in my earlier e-mail, I think we all know how to use a delete
button. When I see a topic in which I am not interested, I use it.
********Much more importantly, I have been humbled by the realization that
some details which don’t interest me today will suddenly become extremely
important tomorrow when I will be working in a new process. I have thanked
the list, Gord, and God many times that ALL of the discussions AND DETAILS
are in the archives! If they go off list then they are lost to us.
            I believe the 11th commandment should be “Thou shalt edit thine
own e-mails” rather than discouraging ANY contributions to this list, how
ever minute they seem to us personally.
                        CHEERS!
                                    BOB

 Please check my website: http://www.bobkiss.com/ <http://www.bobkiss.com/>