Re: arrogance and politics

From: Yves Gauvreau <gauvreau-yves_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 06 May 2006 09:56:39 -0400

Excellent point Bob,

if I may make an observation, I'm sure this is very well thought of: "Thou shalt edit thine own e-mails" but for us foreigners and foreigner to the language of Shakespeare, many of us, I'm sure can't begin to understand the subtelities of all this and some may feel left out. I'm not asking anyone who is a master of this beautiful language to lower his level of mastery but it would be nice if all of the members could participate, appreciate and especially understand those well thought of expressions some of you use.

I don't want to speak negatively of anyone but I'll make another observation this time about Judy, to me it seems like she makes it a sport to write at a level that only a few can understand even amoung those born with an english dictionary in there hands. I know the feeling, the other day I was listening to a bunch of french intellectuals and I assure you, only a few french speaking people in the world could understand what all this talk was about.

Regards
Yves