Re: first my "French", Now my English

From: Robert Newcomb <newcombr_at_uga.edu>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 09:21:09 -0400

Just as one should not lump all people together who speak French, one
should not lump all "citizens of USA" together into a childish bunch
who French bash simply because France exercised its right to not join
in a war with the US. I was embarrassed by those who were able to make
their voice heard in the regard
  ie: "freedom fries" etc.
Robert Newcomb