Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

From: BOB KISS <bobkiss_at_caribsurf.com>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 13:08:03 -0300

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose. (The more you have change the more
things are the same.” I am not sure of my spelling but you will get the
idea if you read the article at the following link. So much of it will
sound SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO familiar to those of us on this list…both the tech
info and the description of “acrimony”.
http://www.usatoday.com/tech/products/2006-05-10-photography-survival_x.htm
<http://www.usatoday.com/tech/products/2006-05-10-photography-survival_x.htm

            The article DOES seem to miss the point that Kodak, Fuji Ilford,
Bergger, Kentmere (film?) and others are still in the film business. Also
Ilford, Bergger, Kentmere and others are still very much in the photo paper
business.
CHEERS!
                                    BOB

 Please check my website: http://www.bobkiss.com/ <http://www.bobkiss.com/>