More questions

From: G Guhan Gunaratnam <guruguhan_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 22:56:02 -0400

Hello again,

Sorry, I have a bunch of random questions...

1. What is the purpose of the Oxalic Acid in Ferric Oxalate solutions?
2. Is there a definitive reference on the web for all info on chems?
(wikipedia seems quite good, but just wondering if thereıs something thatıs
better) - Iıve got MSDSs from Sigma-Aldrich
3. Whatıs the process of making Potassium Chloroplatinate and Palladium
Chloride from its constituent elements? (not planning on doing this or
anything, would like to read the process though)
4. Are there any other Canadian dealers for chems other than JDPhotochem?
5. When importing chems (non hazardous) into Canada, are duties incurred (I
know there will be PST and GST, just wonderiing about duty).
6. Which chemicals, in dry form, have particularly short shelf lives (for
pt/pd, kallitype, cyanotype)? - Sandy has already told me that Pt/Pd salts
have a longer life in solution

Thanks a lot, any help is appreciated!

Gu