RE: First Argyrotype

From: Loris Medici <mail_at_loris.medici.name>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 16:32:30 +0300

Thanks Don. I tried it last night - before reading your reply. It woks
indeed.

I used the following formula:

5gr citric acid
3.5ml %28 Li2PdCl4 (extrapolated from the original recipe -> 5ml %20 pt
or pd solution)
1000ml distilled water.

Fresh toner tones the image completely in about 1 - 1.5 min. Brownish
black shadows and almost neutral midtones and highlights. Will try gold
toner later.

Regards,
Loris.