RE: First Argyrotype

From: Loris Medici <mail_at_loris.medici.name>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 22:29:18 +0300

Hi Marek, sorry for the late reply.

I happen to like it alot. It's a little bit more textured when compared to
ultra-smooth COT320 but color of Argyrotype is much better on Whatman. I use
the smoother back side (watermark reads backwards / deckle's bevel remains
on the other side) because the front side is rougher (especially after it
gets wet; front side turns to almost cold press after wet processing). The
back side remains quite smooth even after it gets wet.

Regards,
Loris.

RE: First Argyrotype

From: Marek Matusz (marekmatusz@hotmail.com)
Date: 05/17/06-09:07:49 AM Z

Loris,
The paper that you are using is my all time favorite for iron based
processes. It coats very smooth, achieves high DMAX and clears very nicely
for palladium.
Marek