oil prints -selective inking

From: Gordon J. Holtslander <holtsg_at_duke.usask.ca>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 17:41:14 -0600

I played around briefly trying to make oil prints on artists paper, rather
than fixed printing paper. I've had little succuss but only tried a
couple of prints.

>From what I have read about oil prints, one is able to selectively ink
different parts of the image. One can use different colors of ink, and
make a mulitcolord oil print. Is this accurate?

This holds great appeal for some of the large format pinhole work I have
done ( and hope to do more)

Gord

Gordon J. Holtslander Dept. of Biology
holtsg@duke.usask.ca 112 Science Place
http://duke.usask.ca/~holtsg University of Saskatchewan
Tel (306) 966-4433 Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Fax (306) 966-4461 Canada S7N 5E2