Re: oil prints -selective inking

From: Gordon J. Holtslander <holtsg_at_duke.usask.ca>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 16:18:10 -0600

Hi:

My pinhole shots are on large format lith film processed for continuous
tone. I want to try making some cameras that will produce very
abstracted/distorted images. Just a matter of creating more time in my
day.

So What is good starting point for making oil prints :) What is a good
matrix mix? Brushing technique ...

I had started with a black litho ink for a pigment. Are you saying oil
pigtments (ie for oil painting) can be used?

Gord - begging for information :)