Re: Digital Sucks - on topic (politics)

From: Ender100_at_aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 23:14:31 -0400 (EDT)

Greg,

Have you found that you make the same living while continuing to shoot film
as you have in the past? Clients don't mind? Do you scan the film then for
clients?

Hey, I use both film and digital. Whatever you like using—use it.

It sounds like you had a most unusually good experience with film/cameras in
your career... and a bad one with digital. I'm not sure either is
representative.

Does the useless digital camera have a useless digital warantee?

Clipped highlights with digital cameras is a common error people make, but
easily avoided if you have tested your camera.

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson
Precision Digital Negatives--The Book
PDNPrint Forum at Yahoo Groups