Re: Digital Sucks - on topic (politics)

From: Ender100_at_aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 00:32:18 -0400 (EDT)

You can play some with using larger color spaces for one thing...to avoid
clipping by the color space... of course shoot Raw.... 16 bit.... Pray.... use a
tripod and bracket.... check out what Dan's doing with the merger of bracketed
shots....

Some digital cameras have a wider range in stops for subject brightness
range....

I've had some luck by shooting on a tripod and stopping down
more...increasing exposure time... seems to compress the subject brightness range into a
narrower histogram.

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson
Precision Digital Negatives--The Book