Re: oil prints -selective inking

From: John Grocott <john.grocott403_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 17:29:12 +0100

Hi Henk, I like the matt surface that the ''sanding'' gives and also it lends a key to the gelatine. Anyway I will post latest results when completed. Hope all this does not confuse Gordon who said he hadn't obtained anything worth talking about on paper, yet.
           I've also used Fabriano Piturra 400gsm paper but it does soak up a lot of sensitizer therefore I will try brushing alcohol + Amm. Dich. as you suggested.
Thanks. Later. John