Re: Was Digital Sucks - spraying varnish—Dumb Question....

From: Jack Fulton <jefulton1_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 09:19:25 -0700

> Having said all that, I am eager to try the Museo Silver Rag, though
> the samples I've seen don't have the character of the varnished Max.

    I've seen this 'new' Silver Rag. It is 15 mils weight . . don't
know if that
is as 'heavy' as what Dan mention's w/the Museo Max but I'm assuming
it is. I've ordered some but it is only now in the production run for
sheets.
    The surface of the Silver Rag is, in my mind at least, perfect. I've
used the Moab Entrada (a matte surface) for quite some while now and
very much like it.
    However this new Silver Rag has the look of a good b/w silver
gelatin
paper like the old Kodak Elite. I have a feeling it will be exquisite
for
for both color and b/w using the Epson K3 pigmented ink set.
Jack Fulton