RE: OT Nikon N80

From: Marek Matusz <marekmatusz_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 20:28:48 +0000

Thanks to all,
I have dusted off my Nikon FA and used it in mechanical mode, since I did
not even had batteries for it and did not have time to get them. I dug out
my Minolta light meter and took the slides.
My problem to N80 ws simple. If all fails read the manual. I checked the
error message that the camera was displaying and found the solution. My son
was playing with it and moved the apreture ring from smallest aperature.
Once I moved the apperature ring back the camera accepted the film and
advanced it.
Marek