RE: studio cameras circa 1950s

From: BOB KISS <bobkiss_at_caribsurf.com>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 08:00:00 -0300

DEAR JACK,
        Ilford, Oriental Seagull, Kentmere, Bergger, and the eastern European
manufacturer (can't recall name) continue to make an excellent range of
silver-gelatin papers...so there is neither a virtual nor real lack of
excellent options. Yes, there has been a loss of passion now but it isn't
due to a lack of excellent photo paper. As a matter of fact, what has
survived are the best fine art silver-gelatin papers you could ever get. I
haven't used Agfa or Kodak photo paper in two decades...they were simply not
up to the standard of these manufacturers.
                CHEERS!
                        BOB

 Please check my website: http://www.bobkiss.com/