Re: studio cameras circa 1950s

From: Jack Fulton <jefulton1_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 06:05:36 -0700

You are absolutely correct Bob . . I was 'spinning off' on a tangent
there at the end
but this last ten days have seen me photographic a nearby historic
building, about
to be razed, for record keeping. There are HABS (historic American
Buildings Survey)
standards to follow, which require single weight glossy silver-
gelatin paper. There is
zero of that in ANY store in the San Francisco Bay Area. It does not
seem B&H in NYC
has any as well. But, I'll find some . . it frankly completely
surprised me though I've
known of the recent shortage of production.
        Cheers
                Jack