RE: Platinum/Palladium & Paper Speed

From: Eric Neilsen <e.neilsen_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 17:39:12 -0500

I had an old supply of Stonehenge natural that since it was no longer
working for PT/PD I thought it might be a good choice. I must certainly was
worse after the acid soak. I don't know what it was sized with.

I also ran a test on Coventry Rag and it also failed without an additional
gelatin coating.

There maybe others I am forgetting now.

Eric

Eric Neilsen Photography