Re: ALT-PHOTO-PROCESS flame or not to flame.

Peter Marshall (petermarshall@cix.compulink.co.uk)
Wed, 15 Mar 95 18:45 GMT

>Maybe someone is not yet used to doing research, ....
Ok, so lets make suggestions how they might start rather than do it for
them! Otherwise they will never start.

Also, are answers to questions like this available in a FAQ? If so, then
people should be refered to this rather than answered on the list. If
not, perhaps we might between us put a detailed FAQ together.

Thus saving a lot of bandwidth both on being helpful (and we all need
help at times) and also arguments about whether we should keep on
answering elementary questions - surely what FAQs are for.

By the way, have just logged onto the WWW site for the Alternative Photo
Process FAQ - good to have this basic document available - thanks to
Gordon J. Holtslander

Peter