Re: Construction of Bellows?

David Soemarko (fotodave@m-net.arbornet.org)
Fri, 30 Jun 1995 20:50:08 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 1 Jul 1995 WSIMPKINS@admin2.memphis.edu wrote:

> I'm crazy enough to think I actually have time to build a view camera, but how
> precise is precise, what are the tolerances involved in building a wood camera?

Although I was the one who replied about the magazine and mentioned about
experience and precision, I can't really answer your question because I am
not an experience wood worker at all, and I haven't built a view camera.

I recently requested the brochure from Bender Photographic on their view
camera kit. It looks pretty nice. Has anyone built a view camera from a kit?

(See, I even worry if I have to build from a kit). :)

Dave