U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Pablo Picasso's sculptures got x-rayed

Re: Pablo Picasso's sculptures got x-rayed

> Check out the LAST LINK in my previous post. It is this:
>
> http://www.asahi.com/culture/update/0922/022.html

Aha, so I missed the obvious!  Thanks for pointing that out.

> I was thinking about buying a TSA-approved baggage scanner and also make
> an x-ray version of step tablet, so that I can start a new zone system,
> and write a book about PDN X.

Sounds like fun.  Keep us posted if you ever do that.

Maybe one day I'll have loads of money to blow on something like that.
Here's to hoping hehe.

Camden Hardy

camden[at]hardyphotography[dot]net
http://www.hardyphotography.net