U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: dig negs (Burkholder)

Re: dig negs (Burkholder)

On Oct 3, 2006, at 7:42 AM, Camden Hardy wrote:

One more note, and then I'm done with this topic (I can hear your
rejoicing now). :)

My initial reply to this thread was written quickly, and as a result I
think a lot of people (possibly everyone) misunderstood me.
Well, if you want to be understood as meaning that you simply prefer Mark's method as a personal preference, then don't say that Dan's method "doesn't work very well." I didn't think you were attacking Dan, but I was offended, as I will always be, by a categorical statement that I know to be false.
Katharine