U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Photography on bicycles (was Re: Non-nasal identification of 'off'

Re: Photography on bicycles (was Re: Non-nasal identification of 'off'gum arabic solution)

Ryuji,
I'd like to recommend a modestly priced solution to a world of "on-location" situations...the Bogen Clamping System starts with the Super Clamp base then offers a myriad of "tool-accessories" to solve many circumstances. I've clamped medium format-to-light 4x5 to trees, car doors, fire escapes, ladders, etc. with rock-solid effectiveness. You could even clamp one to a bicycle. Then you could take it into the studio and hang a bank light over a still-life table.......

Best wishes,
Bob

Bogen / Manfrotto
Price : $ 27.95
Shipping Cost 2900 Super Clamp with Standard Stud