U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Potentially stupid pt/pd question

Re: Potentially stupid pt/pd question

Clay,

Thanks for clearing that up (no pun intended); that makes a lot of sense.

I'm not sure about the pH of the water here, although I've never had
problems clearing before.

I think saturated developer is a more likely scenario.  It's not that old,
but I admit I have let it go longer than normal without replenishing it.
I've got a shipment of potassium oxalate on the way, so I'll add to what
I've been using and see if that helps.

Camden Hardy

camden[at]hardyphotography[dot]net
http://www.hardyphotography.net