U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Pt/pd clearing poll (was Potentially stupid pt/pd question)

Pt/pd clearing poll (was Potentially stupid pt/pd question)

Eric's comment about clearing baths started my A.D.D. mind thinking about
different clearing methods, and it made me curious about everyone else's
clearing regimine.

So I'm conducting a quick little poll.  What chemistry do you all use to
clear your prints, how long, how many different baths, etc.?

Camden Hardy

camden[at]hardyphotography[dot]net
http://www.hardyphotography.net