U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Longley's photopolymer book

Longley's photopolymer book

Keith,
I checked Amazon for Longley's book, but it seems to be unavailable. I did find her Website and see that I can order it from Australia. By any chance do you know anywhere that it might be available in the States?
Thanks!
Nancy

taylordow wrote:
Hi Chris,
Lastly, one of the most informative books on using Toyobo Printight plates specifically I found to be Diane Longley's "Printmaking with Photopolymer Plates". Published by Illumination Press in Adelaide, Australia.

Keith Taylor