U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: PT/PD MOGULS, MAESTROS & GURUS

RE: PT/PD MOGULS, MAESTROS & GURUS

If my dealings with him are any indication, he could careless. In fact,
he'll probably suggest that you write your own book.

And before you put the nail in the coffin of that myth, I'd check with
several other papers. Just to be sure : )

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226