U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | gums of Cy's work

gums of Cy's work

On Sat, 17 Feb 2007, SusanV wrote:

Hey Keith... well there's no way I can be disappointed in seeing your
gums of Cy's work, so I'll look forward to that!  Alas... APIS is
beyond my reach, at least this year.  I hope you'll at least have them
on your website, even though that doesn't show the incredible richness
of a gravure.

Susan, If you get into NYC, stop at the John Stevenson gallery on 23rd Street (between 6th & 7th Ave if memory serves) probably better on a weekday at an off hour, and you may have the good fortune, as I did, to find a very obliging young man in charge who will take out every one of the prints in Cy de Cosse's drawer and let you admire to your heart's content. When I apologized for taking so much time, he said he enjoyed the opportunity to see them again, too.

They are amazing.

Judy