U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: gums of Cy's work

Re: gums of Cy's work

Hey Judy,

I, too, had the opportunity to do exactly that back in the fall. Yes--it's well worth the visit. And I agree about the "obliging young man in charge" at the John Stevenson gallery. I couldn't believe how generous he was with his time and his willingness to show all those deCosse prints, but the work of so many other photographers as well. (I was with someone else who was braver than I about asking to see practically everybody's work), and so it was our own private showing there for a long while. He was so nice, and all I bought was a catalog of the Imogen Cunningham show that was up there at the time! But, yes, amazing prints all, and well worth the visit. We were there on a Saturday afternoon, too.

Diana