U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Somerset Satin for gravure

Re: Somerset Satin for gravure

Keith,

Good grief.... anything named "creamy french black" MUST be good!
hehehe....  Sounds like it would go well with a nice warm scone :o)

Seriously, thanks for the suggestions.  I'll definitely try some of
those as the budget allows :o)  Did I already mention I ordered some
Somerset Satin... Looking forward to trying that.

You said you like Hahnemuhle Copperplate for your personal work, and
that it gives less contrasty results... sounds like one I should try
also.  My vegetable series all have very delicate gradations of tone
like the radishes on my blog.  They need smooth tones.

Thanks so much for the help and advice!

Susan

http://sssusans-studio.blogspot.com/
www.dalyvoss.com