U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Epson 3800 vs 4800 - any advice?

RE: Epson 3800 vs 4800 - any advice?

Loris,

Yes, set the blend mode to multiply and move the slider on opacity. Do this when you have set up the new layer above the green fill layer.

You will have to print the layered step tablet at least once to find the right density. After you do the first printing find the step that prints white, then measure it with the eye-drop tool and then move the slider on opacity again until that density is at Step 101.

Sandy